Frequently Asked Questions
- Do we service and upgrade just Macs?
Yes in order to better serve the Mac Community we only Service and Repair Macs.
- Besides selling and upgrading computers, what else do we do?
We service nearly all Apple products, including iMacs, MacBooks, MacBook Pros, Mac Mini and Mac Pro
- Do we sell just refurbished?
We like to say "pre-owned." We offer a wide variety of fully-functional computers with specifications for every intended purpose, whether you're a student, a photographer, or just getting a family computer.
- Do we warranty our products?
All of our products come with a 30-day top-to-bottom hardware warranty. For example, if the hard drive fails within 30 days after you purchase a computer from us, we'll replace it — for free! Not only that, every computer sold includes our Got Mac Lifetime Service Warranty!
- If we don't have what you're looking for, can we get it in?
Yes, of course! Almost anything!
- What's Got Mac's return policy?
All sales are final. In some cases, you may be eligible to return the item for store credit or trade-up, but value is subject to change.
Didn't see your question answered above? Email us or give us a call at (801) 923-8225 and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.