Got Mac is Davis County's first Apple computer store. We have served Northern Utah for nearly 10 years and we look forward to meeting all of your future Apple repair, upgrade, and purchase needs.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should choose Got Mac:
- No appointments necessary
- Faster than the competition
- Less expensive than the competition
- More experience
- Original Apple parts
- Price matching
- Honest service
- Free advice
What We Do
• We repair all Apple devices, both old and new. Common repairs include Mac desktop and laptop hard drive, video card, and screen repairs, iPhone screen and battery repairs, iPad and iPod screen repairs, and more.
• We upgrade all Mac computers (memory, hard drives, solid state drives, operating systems, etc.).
• We sell fully-functional refurbished desktop and laptop Macs. Every Mac we sell includes a complimentary Lifetime Labor Warranty through Got Mac, and we'll also migrate all of your data from your old computer for free!
If you have a question about whether we can help you, please ask us. Chances are, we can.
No appointments needed! iPhone screen repairs take about 15 minutes and we can usually start on them as soon as you come in. iPad screen repairs usually take a couple of hours. Most computer repairs can be completed same-day, unless we need to special order parts. For computer repairs, all we need is the computer itself, so leave your monitor, power cable, keyboard, and mouse at home. All repairs are done on-site.
123 W 320 N
Kaysville, UT 84037
(We're in the same building as Ace Hardware, just south of Bowman's).
Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm